Morliere takes fish care very seriously. So following these steps will avoid any fatalities on the bank and will provide maximum welfare of fish. Please respect these rules
– Maximum 3 rods per angler
– Rods are NEVER left unattended
– barbed hooks, braids and dangerous mounts are prohibited. THE MATERIAL MAY BE CHECKED AT ANY TIME.
– Very thick landing mats are compulsory and will be checked before the stay.
– All unhooking mats, nets and slings are to be wetted before use.
– Seeds must be cooked
– Bait boats are allowed in respect of the neighboring swims
– For sturgeon, landing net is prohibited. The stall and the photos can only be done in the water with the fish.
– The fishermen will handle fish in the best conditions and as quickly as possible.
– Slings are banned even at night.
– When holding fish for photographs, never stand to have your picture taken or hold the carp too high above the mat. Support the carp's weight with both hands underneath. If the fish flaps whilst holding it, simply bring the fish into your body then place back on the cot, wet the fish up from the bucket provided, and start again. All fish should be returned to the lake using the sling
For everyone's peace, we have established, we have established the following rules which must be respected:
– Unregistered visitors are not allowed on the domain.
– Our friends' dogs are not allowed.
– The use of radios should be as unobtrusive as possible.
– 'Only individuyal barbecues are allowed, no ground fires.
– Before your departure, the site must be cleaned and left in the same condition as when you arrived.
– The fisherman has the responsibility to inform his/her guests about these conditions. Landlors or rentor will not be held responsible for injury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense, or inconvenience arising from fishing misfortunes beyond our control.
– Drugs and excessive alcohol use are prohibited under penalty of immediate dismissal.
– Swimming is not allowed.
– Any conflicts arising between fishermen or caused by fishermen will be managed by the landlord.
– The management takes no responsibility for injury, loss or damage to you or your property
– The reservation will be confirmed at a deposit.
– For your security establishment is placed under video surveillance